Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tell Me Something Good

I'm linking up with Jennifer over at Rowdy in First Grade, it's a couple days late, but after the day I had I need a bit of positive thinking.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Something Good at Home:

I'm blessed that after a rough day at school I was able to come home to a wonderful dinner cooked by my husband and for the quality time we spent together to help refresh me for tomorrow. I don't like him having to work on the weekends, since its my only time off but the trade off really helps me get through the week.

Something Good at School:

One of the best things about my job is seeing the small moments of growth in my students. Most of the time it's something that could be taken for granted, like today when a student said "buh-bye" to our librarian. It was small but it showed tremendous growth since the beginning of the year. Its these little moments that make my job so worth all the stress and paperwork.

 

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Stacy

1 comment: