Monday, April 1, 2013

April Currently

april currently

listening: been on a documentary kick lately

loving: Doctor Who. I've loved the Doctor for a while, but the new episode was fantastic. With the work I need to do for school I've decided to run away with the Doctor.

thinking: I'm in charge of designing of an invitation for an upcoming school event.

wanting: I need to buy new pants, and shirts for work. I have not patience for finding clothes. I need a personal shopper to help me find nice clothes that fit. Any takers?

needing: April will be the death of me, I have eight ARDs this month. It's a petal to the metal, get 'er done month. Is it June yet.

advice: I don't have a lot of advice. But linking up like I'm today with Oh Boy 4th Grade really helps to bring traffic to your blog.

Have a great month!

3 comments:

  1. I'm also in need of a personal shopper! Well I would love a personal assistant actually, who can also act as my personal shopper haha! Good luck with all your work this month!

    Amy
    Common Core Teacher's Toolbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower thanks to Farley's rule of 3. I would love a personal shopper, but not for clothes, for groceries! I hate going to the grocery store. I hope June gets here quickly and then stays for a while, I want summer to last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just saw your comment on my blog! Thanks for commenting! I use isopure protein powder. It's carb free, or they just have a low carb one. I've tried 3 flavors, the chocolate I would definitely recommend, the banana cream isn't bad-- I prefer to blend it with some banana and peanut butter, and then the mango peach I would NOT recommend! I loved it at first, just mixing it with water, but then I got sick of it and now I can barely put it down, even if I try mixing it with frozen fruit, nothing helps!

    I LOVE the Isopure though! I would definitely look into it. I'm planning on buying vanilla next just because it is so much more versatile for mixing with things in the blender.

    I hope that was helpful! :)

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete