Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently!


A new month means linking up with Farley's Currently over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade! 

Oh' boy fourth grade


I'm enjoying watching a guilty pleasure on a Monday while creating the materials I need for my small groups this week. I can't believe we've been married for almost 2 years, it has been an incredible two years. I'm looking forward to having a small weekend away with my hubby next weekend. We've been in our apartment for almost a month, and the entire time we've had an ant problem even though they've sprayed every week. I'm so ready for the ants to go away. I starting working out in April and was doing really well but with vacation, moving, my birthday, and my Dad visiting I lost my sight of making physical fitness a habit, and I've gained the weight I'd lost back. I'm ready to get back on physical fitness wagon. I love to read, but it seems that once the school year hits I don't read anything at all besides books for work.

I'm looking forward to the busy month of September!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Early Anniversary! Being married is the best!

    I hope you can get your ant problem under control. They sure are pesky little things!

    Emily
    Confessions of a 3rd Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete