Saturday, August 31, 2013

Five for Friday {August 30th}

I've finished up my first week of school. It was a long, hard week, but I it's going to be a great year. I was so tired yesterday that I didn't get around to linking up with Five for Friday, so I'm linking up a day late.






{1} My hubby is incredible! He made me this cute weather guy for my classroom!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




{2} Just another day in the life of a Preschool teacher, making visuals for a making play dough and classroom rotation PECS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Materials


The results


The aftermath


{3} I made No cook play dough with my class on Wednesday. The results were great, and the kiddos loved it.

The recipe: 
1 cup cornstarch
1/2 hair conditioner

 Stir it together and then hand kneed the dough! That's it! It was a very messy project with my 3 year olds, but it helped teach us how to keep the play dough on the table. I'm definitely going to make this again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{4} This month I participated in Lessons with Coffee's Slant box exchange. Slant box is a gift exchange with two other teachers. You send a box to one teacher, and another teacher sends one to you. It was a lot of fun getting to know the two women I was paired up with. Plus receiving my Slant Box on Thursday was definitely a great way to end a really hard day. I signed up again for September's Slant box. The theme is: Oh My Gosh I Forgot (blank).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{5} I came home on Thursday to a wonderful steak dinner made by my hubby. It's great to not have to cook every night when I come home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment