Friday, August 9, 2013

Five For Friday!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching Five for Friday. I can't believe that it's that time again! It's been a busy week, let me show you what I've been up to.

1. Moving
We moved into our new apartment on Monday! We love it! Aside from a crazy plumbing issue, somebody put a small scrub brush down our toilet. The  maintenance guy had come up to our apartment three times before he was able to dislodge it from the plumbing. Crazy! It definitely feels like home!


2. Furniture Shopping 

We went furniture shopping on Tuesday and was able to score a really good deal on this coffee table we've been eyeing for months. I can't wait for it to be delivered!
3. Classroom 
On Thursday, I took my Dad along to my classroom to start setting up for the school year. He came down to help us move, and I took advantage of having an extra hand to help move the heavy furniture. That "C" table is new! It's so perfect for my baby three's! I can't wait to use it with the kids this year.

4. Friday Dinner
My husband and I took my Dad out to dinner tonight, and the cake is SO heavenly!

5. Can you feel it?
Hot, Hot, Hot! 
Sorry for the bad itouch photo, but the dash on my husbands car has read 107 degrees more than once this week. I'm SO ready for cooler weather!


Have a great weekend and don't forget to link up with Five for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment