Monday, January 21, 2013

Lots of Love

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

I'm using the day off to check things off my to-do list. It's definitely starting to be the busy time of year with ARDs and assessments.

When I wasn't busy trying to get caught up on ARD paperwork, I created a new token board system.  I will  be completing a lot of assessments in the next couple months,  and I will need a good motivator to get my little ones to work.

So, thanks in part to: Image


Here is what I created (sorry for the glare): Image


The hearts are from Kady Did Doodles and the stars are clip art. One of these days I will figure out how to post it for others to use, especially if there's interest.

I also made a Valentine's Day themed file folder game using the hearts. I heart great freebie finds!

I've still got to make the motivator choice PECs, but most of the pictures I need are on my classroom camera. Oh well, more work for another day.

On non-school related topics, this three-day weekend was much-needed. I enjoyed spending as much time as possible with my husband. We enjoyed a trip into the city and great food. After my hubby comment that I needed at new purse, my current Vera bag has seen better days. I'm now enjoying the search for a new handbag, apparently I need a nice sophisticated one.

My dream purse, if I had no budget, would be the MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q - Natasha' Crossbody Flap Bag in Cinnamon Stick.

_7569059(1)



But for now I dream, and add purses to my wishlist for my hubs to buy for me! :-)


Wishing everyone a great week!


Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of using a board system like this to get little ones through assessment - wish they used that in our building headstart classroom. I highly recommend dropbox.com as a way to put up freebie items you want to share (or google drive). Best wishes on your new blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete