Sunday, January 13, 2013

Post Remix

I had a post going for the whole week, but I realized I had clue which direction to go in so I decided to start a whole new post. 

First...I finally got a Scotch Laminator and I love it! I don't know why I didn't buy one before!

Second...if you are needing plastic storage containers, Michaels is having a 40% off sale. Plus, you get a teachers discount. The scrapbook 12 x 12 boxes were $4.  I'm so glad I had to wait for Ulta to open this morning otherwise I would have totally missed out on this deal. 

I don't know about you, but this week felt really long. I guess this is normal for the first week back but by Friday I was completely wiped of energy. I spent whole day yesterday to recover, and watch Downton Abbey! I can't get enough of this show, even though the premiere was two hours long.

Short and sweet this week but l'm just trying to survive this season of assessments and ARDs. Now off to finish planning and finish working around the house.

Have a great week!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment